How to reorganise, restructure and/or revitalise your business ?
Through a Business Analyst!
The three levels of Business Analysis demostrate how businesses or oganisations work effectively.
The idea of strategic technical analysis, tactical and operation, is the recognition that business analysis is not only one side of the problems and adversities.
Look at other businesses, most require some level of strategic analysis, which implies knowing the answers to the following questions:
– What should we do?
– What projects should we do?
– What changes do we need to implement?
The level of tactical analysis consist of
– Collect informative results of strategic analysis, where you will have a definite project or initiative, find out what are the methods necessary for it to function well as a whole
The operational part is done by all members of the business at different points in time.
– The daily application and identification of the problems requiring resolution
– Identification of changes needed in real time and
– Application of these changes
is what fits in this category of operational analysis
Having the vision to join the entire gear (depending on the methodology applied) are the working skeleton of the Business Analyst.
|Image||Image / Brand||Brand|
|Brand||Product / Service||Market|